"You can’t hate someone you’ve never met."
Funny story: Yes, I can.
In case anyone doesn’t already know:
Sometimes Tumblr won’t let you click through to get higher res pic. Sometimes it’s the theme’s fault. Sometimes it’s a clickthrough to another different link. Whatever the case, do this.
- right click image > copy image url
- paste the url into a new tab. hit enter. Image should show up
- at the end of the url you’ll see number after an underscore like in this case, 500
- change just the number to 1280
- Enjoy higher resolution image.
- Sometimes you’ll get error code like this.
That means the image has no higher resolution version.
Yes there are extensions out there that will simplify this for you, but this is good to know regardless.
He’s engineered for maximum adorb!
daww thank you :33 I’m glad you like it